Sunday, April 29, 2012

Back on your bikes!

Right then, spring has well and truly arrived in Helsinki, so it's back to the good old-fashioned traditions of Sub-24 by bike (none of this metro business this time)!






Meeting point: The Bemböle Shell Station
When: Friday 4th May, 5.30pm
Heading to: Either Halkolampi (via Velskolantie) or Pirttimäki, depending on time, weather and energy!


If you cannot be there on time, let us know. We can either wait for you, or meet you somewhere else. It's always a good idea to have one of our phone numbers so please do leave a comment if you need that.


Here's the list of things you may want to bring and remember, the wood may be too wet to make a fire, so ensure you have warm enough clothes!


Have a great Vappu and see you on Friday!

5 comments:

  1. I will join you for the first time. I will have a free space in my tent if somebody needs it.

    Olivier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Olivier!

    Are you "Olive" from the Salut Finlande forum?

    I can send you my phone number there if that is the case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivier heard of us through me. He has my phone and yours already ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in!

    See you tomorrow!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete